Thursday, January 26, 2012

Going Live

January 26th 2012
This app is now live, and if you are reading this then thank you for adding my app to your ipad! I have not started to spread the word about the app as I am still trying to work out some kinks that have sprung up now that it is published. Please feel free to let me know if you are having any issues with the app or would like to see some additional type of content. Contact me @ natepaints@gmail.com . A few things that I am working on are; crashing of the app when trying to open some pages, enabling push notification, and once that is done: starting up my regular (frequency is yet to be determined, but I am thinking every couple of weeks) art give-a-way to people who have downloaded the app. So please stay tunned!

January 15th 2012
On the last leg of my cancer treatment. It has been a long year but I am in the home stretch. Home from the hospital and on bed rest after the final surgery, I am going to be working on some new features for the Paint Bond app! Can hardly wait to be back on my feet and in the studio again. Stay tuned, there will be more news soon!

January 1st 2012
I started off the New Year in the best way I knew how....having my daughter come to the studio and paint! I could not have been prouder! I was so impressed by her focus, she worked for a half hour straight on one painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment